Professor Jian Farhadi is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon and past Director Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospital in London. He is a specialist in reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery and as well surgery after weight loss.
He is the chair of the London Breast Meeting and the Co-director of the Masters in Breast Surgery Programm.
He is the Founder of BRA Foundation, which helps to raise awareness on the options of breast reconstruction for woman facing mastectomy.
He is listed on the GMC specialist register and is member of BAPRAS, EURAPS, SGPRAC and ASPS.
The art of surgery has been passed on to him by being the 5th generation in his family.
Professor Farhadi offers consultation in London and Zurich and in the following languages: English, German, French, Farsi and Italian
He has a an extensive experience in reconstructive surgery after double mastectomy using own tissue or implants combined with a matrix. As a microsurgeon he performs almost 200 own tissue reconstruction by DIEP, SGAP, PAP or TUG flap per year. Furthermore he offers microsurgical treatment of chronic lymphedema of the arm by lymphnode transfer.
- Own tissue reconstruction from the tummy, DIEP flap
- Own tissue reconstruction from the buttocks, SGAP flap
- Own tissue reconstruction from the thigh, TMG (TUG) or PAP flap
- Own tissue reconstruction from the back, Latissimus Dorsi flap
- Implant reconstruction with tissue matrix
- Double mastectomy (BRCA1, BRCA2) and immediate reconstruction
- Microsurgical restoration of lymphedema
- Breast Augmentation with teardrop implants
- Breast Reduction with internal bra technique
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy) with internal bra technique
- Redo Breast Surgery
- Exchange of implant for capsular contracture
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty