Professor Jian Farhadi is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon and the Director Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospital in London. He is a specialist in reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery and as well surgery after weight loss.
He is the Founder of the BRA Foundation, which helps to raise awareness on the options of breast reconstruction for woman facing mastectomy. He is the chair of the London Breast Meeting and the Co-director of the Masters in Breast Surgery Programm.
The art of surgery has been passed on to him by being the 5th generation in his family.
He will listen to you, understand your needs, and than discuss and explain the best options available for you. Professor Farhadi offers consultation London and Zurich and in the following languages: English, German, French, Farsi and Italian
His expertise is in all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery. He has a an extensive experience in reconstructive surgery after double mastectomy using own tissue or implants combined with a matrix. He has also been involved in research to improve longevity in breast reduction and breast lift procedures, like the internal bra technique. As a microsurgeon he performs over 150 own tissue reconstruction by DIEP, SGAP, PAP or TUG flap per year. Furthermore he offers microsurgical treatment of chronic lymphedema of the arm by lymphnode transfer.
- Own tissue reconstruction from the tummy, DIEP flap
- Own tissue reconstruction from the buttocks, SGAP flap
- Own tissue reconstruction from the thigh, TMG (TUG) or PAP flap
- Own tissue reconstruction from the back, Latissimus Dorsi flap
- Implant reconstruction with tissue matrix
- Double mastectomy (BRCA1, BRCA2) and immediate reconstruction
- Microsurgical restoration of lymphedema
- Breast Augmentation with teardrop implants
- Breast Reduction with internal bra technique
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy) with internal bra technique
- Redo Breast Surgery
- Exchange of implant for capsular contracture
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty